Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

these are the days

(picture on the dress I found at Costco, it's for Paisley)! 

Hello out there! 
Our life is FULL of LIFE right now!
 I'll get my blogging groove back someday, I think!
Bur for now, here are some of the highlights 
from the last few weeks: 

THRIFTING FINDS

DARLING CAPRI,
10 MONTHS.

SATURDAY MORNING SLOWDOWN, 
Tyler reading a lego magazine and taking as long as he wants to eat his raisin bran!
My kitchen is coming together one piece at a time, I'll show ya'll once it's ALL DONE!  
i looooooove it!! 

sweet man in the garden

Date night seeing Rend Collective!! 

Miss Kae, our friend and babysitter, 
Sunday school teacher and Disney movie provider! 
She loves our girls so good!  
(how stinkin' cute is Capri in this picture? TOTALLY her personality....and Paisley's too)!!  

FAVORITE Country Living cover EVER! 
speaking of thrifty & chic: 

OUR YARD SALE EXTRAVAGANZA WILL BE 
ON FRIDAY MAY 3RD, 1-7 pm
ONE DAY ONLY!! 
we are in full on purge mode 
so come prepared to find some goodies!

 She's starting to get around, backing herself into corners and under the table for now....it's just a matter of time until I can't leave her in one spot! Oh, they just grow up so fast, 
sweetie baby that is almost 1!!  

My inspiration picture for Paisley's 4th birthday party!
"Fancy Tea Party" it will be!  Cannot wait!


As we all know, this stuff is just fluff. 
What really matters are the things happening in our heart and soul
and I hope that as you are enjoying your life, (or just getting by), you are finding greater depths and heights.  Each morning I see the Spring blossoms becoming more full and I want to be just like them.  Grow and Bloom with each passing day, seeing LIFE come from death and beauty surfacing from the inside out.  
Here's to living a well-lived life!

“As long as we live, our self-absorption and our insecurity will walk together, holding hands and swinging them back and forth like two little girls on their way to a pretend playground they can never find. Human nature dictates that most often we will be as insecure as we are self-absorbed. The best possible way to keep from getting sucked into the superficial narcissistic mentality that money, possessions, and sensuality can satisfy and secure us is to deliberately give ourselves to something much greater...[Christ] showed us that giving, rather than getting, is the means to receiving...to find yourself, your true self, you must lose yourself in something larger.” 

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Wow, Paisley is going to be 4? I can't believe it, it feels like she was just born...and well Capri needs to stop growing too!

I simply adore your precious family!

Love from Baltimore!

Kelli said...

Such cute girls! I bought the same dress for my daughter from Costco...it is so cute!