Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

8 things you may not know about me!

Thanks to Kara Stoltzfus, I've been "tagged", which means I'm to post 8 things you may not know about me already. This will be fun. I leave for North Carolina tomorrow so I should be packing, but I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed so I thought I'd sit here on my butt while my boys are taking a nap, doesn't make any sense, I know!!! So, here goes:

1.) I use to be a MAJOR tom-boy, I practically lived in tree houses until I was 12.

2.) When I was younger I use to pretend that I was a prisoner in a terrible orphanage and I would "escape" by tying my bed sheets together and climbing out my bedroom window, from the 2nd floor I might add!!! I do believe I even took a friend with me a time or two when they were over for a visit. Now, as a Mom, I would totally FREAK if my child did that! Oh well, I've survived just fine...

3.) I eat a bowl of cereal almost every night before bed.

4.) I am crazy about clean sheets, I change ours every week or at the least, every 2 weeks.

5.) I am also crazy about flossing my teeth. Must do it every night!

6.) One of my dreams is to do short term mission work as a family, preferably overseas.

7.) I use to be a wedding coordinator, I work very well under pressure and enjoy the challenge of getting it right the first time, because when it comes to the wedding day, there are no second chances.

8.) I really enjoy writing letters and notes. There is just nothing like sending or receiving a hand-written note.

So, there you have it, some little tid bits about me! Okay, to continue the fun, I tag SHAR next! Have fun! Okay, now I really need to get packing, literally!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for being such a good sport and playing my game of "tag"...now let's hope Shar keeps up with it as well.
You crack me up, climbing out the bedroom window. You're too much. You so great Janelle. Love you to bits.
Safe Travels

Aimee said...

Sounds like we have a lot in common! Thanks for sharing and have fun on your trip!

Anonymous said...

A wedding coordinator...hmmm...I seem to remember a wedding you coordinated back in 2000...June...the 4th I think. Oh yea, that was mine. A great day! Take care Janelle!