Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, December 19, 2011

AND THE WINNER IS.......

  

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO ENTERED.  It was truly so heart-warming, (for myself and for others) to read about your childhood Christmas memories.  And not surprising, most of them had nothing to do with some extravagant, expensive gift.  On the other hand, it was TOGETHERNESS that stayed with us most.  

Our winner* Sarah shares her memory: 
"Growing up in Montana, Christmas Eve was a favorite time to ski as a family. I remember in particular how I'd watch the silent snow-covered forests pass below my feet as I rode the chair lift. Shifting my skis so that the powder would drop sparkling into the quiet below. Magic was thick in the air and my contented breath came out in billowing clouds."

So delighted for you Sarah! 
We'll be in touch and see that this giveaway gets to you safe and sound before Christmas morning


"It is Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air."  ~W.T. Ellis~

*winner chosen by using the random number generator at random.org

1 comment:

Sarah Gingrich said...

Oh!!! Oh!!! Teary eyes! Thank you! Wow! Ha!