Her question was this:
why is it tough being a woman?
Here were some of my answers:
- It's tough being a woman because there's so much "square footage"(as my husband puts it) to shave!
- It's tough being a woman because we judge one another with such harshness when that's the last thing we want done to us.
- It's tough being a woman because 3 weeks out of the month our life is wonderful, beautiful and just right, and on that other week, well, we're not even sure if we should have been born!
- It's tough being a woman because we often question the love we receive and doubt the Love we need.
- It's tough being a woman because we easily go blind, such as when we open our closets and see nothing to wear.
- It's tough being a woman when the world only looks at the cover of who we truly are.
If you get a moment, would you take some time to answer for yourself? Cheree will be reading the responses here as well, so hopefully we can help her out and be amused and perhaps inspired along the way!!!
(pictures taken around my home by Michelle Bailey Walls for a college photography project...so amazing right?)