Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Workin' hard

HELLO EVERYONE!! We are connected once again thanks to the miracle workings of our dear Shillington friend, Doctor Miller. THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

I have quite a few stories and pictures to share so without further ado....here are the boys spending some time with their amazing Daddy!
He was working near our home a few weeks ago so we visited quite often. The boys LOVED it and I'll have to admit that I did as well. (yes, this is a giant bolder they are carrying....beasts!!)
There is just something about boys and dirt, it's like finding a long lost friend....instant connection! I like letting the boys get dirty, my Mom says that when children are getting dirty, they are learning, (I think the same goes for adults as well!!)

strip 'em down, wipe off what you can, and off we go for a good scrub, a cold glass of milk and a long nap! Now that's my kind of day!!

"The art of being happy
lies in the power of extracting happiness
from common things."
~Henry Ward Beecher

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it!!! I believe Jackson and Tyler have the exact same interests. Right now he is in the tractor chopping hay with Daddy!!
So glad you're blogging again and last night was fabulous!!

Anonymous said...

Love it!!! I believe Jackson and Tyler have the exact same interests. Right now he is in the tractor chopping hay with Daddy!!
So glad you're blogging again and last night was fabulous!!

Jeane` said...

Happy days are here again! I am supremely happy to have you 'current' again. (At least the boys were reacquainted with their momma for a time! It should hold them over for a while!) hee!hee!
I especially loved the picture of Luke with the trail of dirt from his mouth to his chin to everywhere else on his adorable little frame