Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, September 7, 2008

6 years ago today

I married the kindest, most sincere man I know. It was a beautiful September day at my parents home, not far from here. The wedding was in a gazebo, (which now sits in our backyard) and the reception was across the creek, under a tent in the middle of the meadow. It was a dream. He has made my life more beautiful then I could have ever imagined. I am blessed, deeply blessed.
"For you see, each day I love you more.
Today more than yesterday
and less than tomorrow."
~Rosemonde Gerard

3 comments:

Vickie said...

Happy Anniversary! You are loved!

xoxoxoxox

Anonymous said...

congrats you two! i'm sure you are having fun in the sun. =)

Lonnie said...

That was the last time I saw you. I remember everything, down to the fly in your veil.