Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, July 27, 2009

Remembering last year

How can it be that one year has passed since our lovely outdoor French dinner party? My honey had a birthday and I wanted to celebrate it in high style. What an incredible night, I still think of it quite often. This year won't be quite as grandiose....but a celebration nonetheless. I'm so glad my husband was born!!!!!!

Have a happy day!! I'm busy preparing for our:

annual barn sale.....
FRIDAY, JULY 31ST 4-7
SATURDAY, AUGUST 1ST 7-2.
Stop on by if you can can.....LOTS of goodies!!! My Mom has been cleaning out her COLLECTION OF DISHES, there are hundreds here so far....so, if you're a dish-lover,
you'll NOT want to miss this sale! I might not make as much money this year because I'll be buying all her dishes.....oh, help!! The dish collecting disease has officially been passed on!!
Lots of furniture, toys, clothing and books too!
Maybe we'll see you this weekend.....pass the word along.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

what is the address of the barn sale? Thanks

fleurcottage said...

Janelle, we met @ BB's...i'm a friend of your mom...anyway, i really enjoy your blog & now i'll finally see where you live! Esther Glick

The lady of the house... said...

hello friends, i'm not comfortable putting our exact address on our blog, so if you know me and where we live, you're welcome to come on by....or perhaps you know someone that knows where we live....or you could email/call me and i'd be happy to provide the address/directions.
thanks so much....

Vickie said...

Girl! I want to be there!!!!! I want in on the dish sale!

(Does it start at 4 am or 4 pm on Friday? I know that you are really enjoying quiet morning time, but seriously?!!) lol

Have a great sale friend. I think of you daily...

xoxoxoxox

Anonymous said...

ahh yes, the wisdom of solomon,
my shrish!! :)
love you.....