Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, June 20, 2008

Tyler's special day ~ Part ONE!

Last week after church

we took Tyler to the choo-choo barn
to celebrate his birthday, (and Father's day!!)

after that we walked over to his favorite store in the world....
"Thomas Trackside Station."

He got to pick out a new train, I'm not sure who had more fun
or who is more pleased....so CUTE!

Then the boys got to "take a ride on Thomas!" (for 50 cents that is!)

and then this is basically where Tyler spent the rest of his day!
No kidding.
He laid on the floor for a few hours, talking and pretending the day away!
He and his new friend Douglas, (pronounced by Tyler: Doug-o-less)

I LOVE my boy...my growing boy, so full of wonder.

"You know you're old
when you've lost all your marvels!!"
~Merry Browne~

2 comments:

Jodee said...

It looks like you had a fun day! We love Thomas the Train too!

The boys look adorable in their matching polos!

Jodee said...

P.S. I added you to my blogroll so I remember to check in with you!