- screwing my head back on from laughing it off on Friday night. A great show, but honestly not as funny as his past shows...i like his old stuff better.
- OPEN HOUSE for Chabod Academy of the Arts. I'll be helping with the Drama department this year, as I have the past 4 years. I got to talk about the Drama classes on the radio, "The Kids Cookie Break" on our local Christiain radio station. I answered lots of questions about the Academy. Come back for "Theater Thursday" and a small taste of what we have to offer.
- doing laundry, tons of laundry that piles up and up and up.
- Helping lead worship at church on Sunday, God so graciously showed up and blessed His people like crazy! "Unless the Lord had been my help, I would soon have dwelt in the land where there is silence. When I said, My foot is slipping, Your mercy and loving-kindness, O Lord, held me up. In the multitude of my anxious thoughts within me, Your comforts cheer and delight my soul!" Psalm 94:17-19
- Taking long naps on Sunday afternoon, as in every member of our family napping for 2 hours!
- Going to the church picnic just down the road and eating delicious food, swinging a bat and trying to actually HIT the ball, chasing Tyler and Luke around and just generally enjoying life.
- Putting list upon list together so that things can run as smoothly as possible while WE'RE IN FLORIDA FOR A WEEK SOAKING UP THE RAYS OF THE SUN AND THE SON! (we leave next Friday).
- Thinking about dinner at 4:55 and wondering "what the heck am I going to make" and then whipping something together!
- Taking time to make a campfire outback on a Monday night to roast smores. Just the four of us and our little chairs, fresh meadow tea in hand.
- Shopping for the last minute items needed to finish a room we, (my extended family) "adopted" here. It's going to be so lovely....
- Loving, laughing and teaching my boys. They are growing up so quickly! Tyler just loves to talk and talk and play with his trains. Luke loves to scream and destroy Tyler's trains...yeah, working on that one!
- staying up entirely too late watching entirely too fit people win entirely too much gold! GO WORLD!!
- drinking coffee.
- Reading our latest book club book, "The Oaks" by Maureen Lang.
- trying to figure out what kind of camera to buy since ours has officially died. any suggestions?
So, that's been my life in a nutshell the past few days. I hope this random, little post finds you enjoying the dailyness of life.
"Tomorrow's life is too late.