Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, August 29, 2008

7 days and counting....

until my hubby and i hit the beaches of the Florida panhandle! Yes please, THANK YOU!!


Here's the view from our balcony! Oh, heavenly, heavenly sounds!

It's our 6th anniversary and I couldn't be more delighted to be having the chance to "get away from it all" and be with my favorite person on earth! Although we will surely miss our boys!

I am so grateful to those that will be giving their time and energy on behalf of Jake and I to Tyler and Luke. We are blessed with family and friends that truly care for us and will uphold the standards we desire while we are absent. My prayer for the boys is that they would be at peace even while we are away, that they would really have a good time with their caregivers and feel at home in their arms, (as much as possible).
Here's a picture of the kitchen where we'll be staying, I just think it's so creatively decorated. We are looking forward to attending a local seminar while we are down there as well at this place, Christian International Ministries. The motto for the courses we are taking is "releasing the power within to Hit The Mark." Yes! Wonderful! Beautiful!

Let the countdown begin.......

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to have the boys... Chase will be so excited to wake up with them each morning.
What a wonderful time away, just you and your man!
No worries!! Shrish

Anonymous said...

hey...for some reason i thought
you were leaving this weekend...did you get my message
the other day???
Jo

Anonymous said...

Thank GOODNESS you guys didn't plan for this week!! Gustuv should be all done by then. Janelle, have you ever seen VRBO.com? Great site! Have fun! hugs, maribeth

Aimee said...

Looks like we'll be on vacation at the same time! We're going to Cali the 6th-13th and I can't wait!! Happy packing friend! :)

Anonymous said...

J -- email me! midwife mb (no space) at yahoo :)