Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Theater Thursday



"You hold my every moment, You calm my raging seas
You walk with me through fire, And heal all my disease.

I trust in You
I trust in You

I believe You're my Healer, I believe You are all I need
I believe You're my Portion, I believe You're more than enough for me
Jesus You're all I need.

My Healer, You're my Healer
Nothing is impossible for You
Nothing is impossible for You
Nothing is impossible for You
You hold my world in Your hands."





3 comments:

Vickie said...

I saw this for the first time yesterday! It is amazing. God is so worthy...no matter what! Thank you for Theater Thursday.

xoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

i have an old ywam friend that has been going through some pretty rough times, has had several brain surgeries and still no answers as to what is happening with her health and this song has been her strength.

AMAZING!

Sheila said...

Thank you Janelle for sharing this song & story. Very powerful. I sat here listening with tears welling up.