Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

enjoy the good things

Sometimes I like to pick up the Bible and read a Psalm or Proverb that corresponds with the date....so today I turned to Psalm 128. I thought it was beautiful, (and maybe a sign)!!??

"Happy are those who respect the Lord and obey Him.
You will enjoy what you work for, and you will be blessed with good things.
Your wife will give you many children, like a vine that produces much fruit. Your children will bring you much good, like olive branches that produce many olives. This is how the man who respects the Lord will be blessed.
May the Lord bless you from Mount Zion; may you enjoy the good things of Jerusalem all your life.
May you see your grandchildren, (I loved this part, what a neat blessing).
Let there be peace in Israel."
Psalm 128
Looking forward to enjoying what I work for....

No comments: