Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Facebook page

It's almost midnight and my toes are cold.


Should have started a fire tonight, but the sun warmed our plaster walls today and it hasn't felt too bad around here.....until now.

Just testing out something different tonight~~~I put together a facebook page for
Three Men and Their Ladies. Basically, it's going to be a glimpse into the
little things in life....the little sayings, the little doings, the little quotes, the little Little's.


You'll see it on the right if you scroll down a bit.



Good night all.....d
on't let the bed bugs bite....ugh, I can hardly say that anymore because there really ARE bed bugs all over the place! (NOT here, but I've been reading about them) gross!




"And if tonight my soul may find her peace in sleep,
and sink in good oblivion,
and in the morning wake like a new-opened flower
then I have been dipped again in God, and new-created."
~D.H. Lawrence


No comments: