Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day to All!!



what a glorious day! I just LOVE Valentine's Day! It's a great time to celebrate the love we feel toward those around us, to make & take the time to SHOW it. We're having my brother and a friend & her son over for dinner tonight. I'm making all sorts of yummy food! When I think of Audrey Hepburn I think of LOVE and ROMANCE. Here is picture of her in the movie "Roman Holiday."

"For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart.
It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul." ~Judy Garland~

3 comments:

oh joy! said...

Thanks soooooo much for the lovely dinner and lovlier (is that a word? it is now!) company! I am terribly impressed with Tom for even thinking of it. Bravo! You are one fabulous lady...with groovy aprons and handsome men to boot! Thanks for extending some love to my boy and i this valentines day. you rock the house, mama.

~joy :)

Anonymous said...

Janelle! I had some of your incredible zucchini chocolate chip bread via Lavale. I enjoy reading your blog often. I just might drive down every road in Strasburg until I find your house for some more of that bread.

Peace,
Gentry

Aimee said...

Love Audrey Hepburn and esp. Roman Holiday! Hope you had a wonderful Valentines Day!!