Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

once stranger, now friends


On Tuesday I had some "strangers" for lunch. I met Aimee and Beth through Kara's blog. We have been peeking in on each others lives for awhile, but have never met!! So, I decided to have a little brunch of sorts to finally meet "for real"!! What a fun time! I felt like I've always known them, (and their little girls for that matter). I will, without a doubt, contribute that to our shared faith in Jesus Christ! He has united us in heart long before we were united in person.
Tyler & his new friend Danae, (Beth's daughter). Thank you Danae for the fun Dora valentine!! Tyler loves it!
Here is Aimee and her little girl, Avery. What a doll!
Thanks so much for coming over ladies! It was a true pleasure to meet you, talk and laugh and share our lives with each other. My home is always open.
"We need old friends to help us grow old and new friends to help us stay young." ~Lettie Cottin Pogrebin

2 comments:

Aimee said...

Thanks so much for having us Janelle! It was so special to finally meet you! Next time it's my turn! :)

Anonymous said...

what a lovely morning, thanks for hosting us at your home janelle, you always have the special touches to make a visit with friends so inviting and enjoyable.