Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, February 1, 2008

it seems like yesterday...

that my little baby was 10 months old!! How quickly the time goes! Here is Tyler at 10 months and my "new" little baby at 10 months old. They are SO different in such amazing ways. I am enjoying the differences and I am totally fasinated by them at the same time. I think Tyler will look like Jake and act like me and Luke will look like me and act like Jake! That is SO COOL. Our God is a Creative God.
"Red and yellow, black & white, they are precious in His sight,
Jesus loves the little children of the world."
~C. Herbert Woolston~

In looking for the author of that timeless song, I came upon the "missing verses" that I never knew of:

"Jesus calls the children dear,
“Come to me and never fear,
For I love the little children of the world;
I will take you by the hand,
Lead you to the better land,
For I love the little children of the world.

Jesus is the Shepherd true,
And He’ll always stand by you,
For He loves the little children of the world;
He’s a Savior great and strong,
And He’ll shield you from the wrong,
For He loves the little children of the world.

I am coming, Lord, to Thee,
And Your soldier I will be,
For You love the little children of the world;
And Your cross I’ll always bear,
And for You I’ll do and dare,
For You love the little children of the world."

No comments: