I'm it....I was tagged by Aimee so here's some info about me you might not know....
Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. waitress, (with my cool friend Jena...good times).
2. cleaned houses, (since I was 9....my Mom owns a cleaning business).
3. nanny for two little girls, ages 1 and 3, (who are now 9 and 11 and still come to my house every chance they get!!) LOVE THEM!
4. wedding coordinator.
Four places I have lived:
1. honolulu, hawaii, (2 months at age 14)
2. monroe, NC
3. Jabalpur, India
4. strasburg, PA
Four TV shows I watch:
2. american idol
3. access hollywood, (yes, i like to keep up on the celebs!)
4. amazing race
Four Places I have been:
1. india, (will go again someday I am sure)
3. bali, indonesia
4. honolulu, hawaii
Four people who e-mail me (regularly):
Four of my favorite foods:
1. thigh...i mean thai, (that's what my husband would say!! HA)
2. frosted mini wheat's before bed.
3. ribs w/ lots of sauce.
4. not sure if this counts as "food", tall, decaf, white chocolate mocha.
Four Places I'd rather be right now:
1. in bed.
3. for at least 8 hours
Four things I look forward to:
1. planting flowers.
2. parenting conference in harrisburg this month.
3. performing on the stage again....Anne of Green Gables May 30-31st at Garden Spot H.S.
4. watching Luke learn to walk...and then run....and then jump!
Now I tag Mary June and Jeane! Have a happy Saturday!!