Related Posts with Thumbnails

Saturday, March 8, 2008

wonder never ceases

how the heck he didn't fall down these steps I will never know!! Jake and I were relaxing on the couch and when we headed upstairs, we pulled back the curtain and low and behold this is what we found!! At first I thought he was awake and I said, "Tyler, what are you doing?" No answer, so at closer inspection I realize he's FAST ASLEEP, twitching and all!! I'm sure this wasn't the plan when he embarked on his top secret spy mission! It looks like puppy provided just the right amount of "cushion." Yes, wonder never ceases around these parts....these are the days.

"These are the days,
These are days you’ll remember.
Never before and never since, I promise
Will the whole world be warm as this
And as you feel it,
You’ll know it’s true
that you are blessed and lucky."
~10,000 Maniacs

6 comments:

Angela Stoltzfus said...

this is absolutely the most ADORABLE thing that i ever did see!

tines said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The lady of the house... said...

yes, Jake took him upstairs to his bed and he didn't wake up once...he was REALLY out!!
J.

The lady of the house... said...

yes, Jake took him upstairs to his bed and he didn't wake up once...he was REALLY out!!
J.

Shar said...

Cracking me up...

Bess said...

TOO funny and adorable! Definitely a moment to treasure...and photograph! :)