Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, October 11, 2010

Guest Posting

What an AMAZING WEEKEND we had!
My brother Tom got married to a lovely woman named Becky.
I'll share more about that later this week,
with some stunning pictures!
Real quickly though,
As I mentioned earlier,
I did something new last Friday.

I guest posted over at Bryan Allain's blog.
Just thought I'd give you a little background information today:
*We met years ago when he married a lifelong friend of mine.

*He was forced to attend my wedding by marrying said friend.

*He wrote about it on his blog.

Basically totally bashed our wedding day!!


7 years later I found his blog and saw that he had posted back in September, 2002, (which was rare because blogging hadn't really caught on yet)....so I happily clicked into his archives thinking that perhaps, (OF COURSE) he SURELY had to write about how he attended the most beautiful and moving wedding ever, (besides his own of course)!

.....and that's when I found the dreaded post,

(he tried to save his hiney by later changing some of the information:
such as "2 months ago in Massachusetts" and what not, but it was too late)!


After a few days of wanting to place a dead fish in his car wheel well or hide some stinky cheese near his engine, (he has a long commute to work so in my eyes that would've done the trick)!!

I had to start laughing about it.
After all, it WAS funny!
He's a funny guy.
Here's a little funny video he made if you'd like to see some more humor.
Oh, and he has a whole section called "Amish Paradise" which is stinkin' hilarious,
(especially to us Lancaster Countians)!!
HAVE A GREAT MONDAY.
IT'S BEAUTIFUL AROUND HERE,
70* AND IT'S OCTOBER 11TH.
wE'Re HeAdEd OUT......

"There's no such thing as fun for the whole family."
~Jerry Seinfeld~

3 comments:

Jena said...

Just so you know, I am eagerly awaiting pictures!

Anonymous said...

Hey guys, my computer is messed up! I had heard that the computer application like a registry cleaner could possibly help? Does anyone know of a great registry cleaner?

Anonymous said...

Самый посещаемый сайт знакомств для секса

1. Бесплатная регистрация
2. Только реальные анкеты (уникальная проверка)
3. Простая активация по номеру телефона - никаких смс! никакого обмана!
[url=http://dorian-gray-film.ru/]Знакомства для секса[/url]