Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, July 11, 2008

Global Fair 2008

Tomorrow, (Saturday, the 12th) will be the annual Global Fair at my old high school, Lancaster Mennonite High. It's sure to be an amazing time bringing cultures and foods together in one place! There will be LOTS of ethnic foods from China, Ethiopia, Laos, Puerto Rico, Mexico, India, The Gambia and Europe. My mouth can hardly wait!!!!

If you live in the area, stop on by from 11-3, it's sure to be a great day full of interactive fun. There's going to be a rickshaw from India and artifacts from around the world. It's beautiful out there....

2176 Lincoln Hwy. East
Lancaster, PA

"I do not want my house to be walled in on all sides
and my windows to be stuffed.
I want the cultures of all the lands
to be blown about my house as freely as possible."
~
Mahatma Gandi~


No comments: