Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Baby!!

Today is my Honey's birthday! I'M SO GLAD HE WAS BORN!! He is the kindest man I know. He is quick to help those in need, full of compassion and genuine concern toward others. He is the hardest worker I know and won't give up until the job is complete....AND done with excellence. He is truly humble and strives to place others before himself. He cares for his sons deeply and longs to make a difference in this world through them...but above all this, I think the most beautiful quality he has: true authenticity. He makes me a better person. I kind of like this picture of Audrey Hepburn and Gregory Peck from "Roman Holiday" because it's how I feel with Jake: just holding on for the ride of my life....content and joyful! His Mom sent him the sweetest card today, and she summed it up beautifully: "thanks for being such an incredible son, so kind and respectful and having a great sense of humor. You amaze me with your wisdom, your insight and your talent. You are making a significant impact on the family and the world. I'm very proud to call you my son...." WOW! So eloquently written and I couldn't agree more!!
A Happy Birthday to you Baby! I love you more then life....and I love life alot!!

"To me, fair friend, you never can be old,
For as you were when first your eye I eye'd,
Such seems your beauty still."
~William Shakespeare~


*I surprised Jake this past Saturday night with an unforgettable French dinner party out under the night sky....I will post soon, once the pictures come in....we had a photographer for the evening!*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday jake.
it's been wonderful to watch you and jake journey from friends, to more then friends and now watching your family grow and your love for each other as well. we enjoy going through life with you and getting to know jake. he is a good man and you deserve no less!