Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, February 15, 2010

being 4

"Mom, does Paisley have milk in her fingers?"
~curious as to why Paisley sucks on her fingers so much~

"Jesus has a Daddy like I have a Daddy."
~To Jake one night while lying in bed during prayers~
I tell the boys that it's important to brush their teeth so that the germs don't make holes in their teeth, (cavities). So, when I asked Tyler to wash the germs off his hands, he replied,
"Yeah, I don't want to get holes in my hands!!!"

"Mom, could you do me a favorite?"
~asking me to do a favor~

"Mom, when I get these polka dots on me
then that means the cold is coming out."

~Tyler speaking about getting goose bumps~



oh, the wonder of being 4.




In other news, I finally found the "missing snowman",
he's been gone since Christmas.
he died a violent death; gutted alive!

oh, and I found the other Thomas slipper as well.....it's amazing what
you'll find under a bed.


"Between the innocence of babyhood
and the dignity of manhood,
we find a delightful creature of a boy."
~Author Unknown~

5 comments:

fleurcottage said...

good post...makes me smile! :)

Michelle said...

Oh My. He is just so sweet and so cute! I love listening to what 4 year olds have to say. :)

Jeane` said...

I loved this post!!! It's a babybook waiting to be printed! :)

I also like the little round, shabby chic, inspirational 'bling' i see to the side of your post. Very cute.

Check out my blog tomorrow. It may be small, but you'll want to 'win' it. :)
I also have an idea gaining momentum in my noggin that I would love your input on. Maybe we could meet for coffee sometime AFTER bedtime (which in our home is now 7pm.)

Jena said...

I absolutely LOVE it! Khai said to me today after he had "painted" his fingernails with magic marker, "Mommy, I look pretty?" I said, "yes your fingernails look VERY pretty!" to which he said, "no, I NOT look pretty momma, I a boy, I LOOK BEAUTIFUL!"

Terri said...

He is a thinker...wait til he hits the teen years! That's usually the time they start thinking for themselves...I'm not sure what it means when they've already started doing that at 4!