Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

So you want to be cute.....

...AND modest? IS that possible??

I dare say YES, it sure is!! My friend Jena has this fabulcious , (fabulous + delcious) blog where her motto goes something like this;
"so you want to be cute, and you want to be modest....I can help."

If this is something that is important to you please give her blog a visit.

She has a great array of practical, insightful advice with links for places to shop!!
Here's a little number that I ordered off her site last year,
isn't it the sweetest swimsuit ever?? (I had to send it back though because
it didn't fit my milk filled self~~sad, sad day).

And the name of her blog is so stinkin' cute too:
Cute Covered. Don't you just love that!!??

2 comments:

Jena said...

Thanks for the shout out friend! I am hoping to do a series of great giveaways this spring to help us all get ready for summer!

Michelle said...

Love it!!