Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

the joy a piece of paper can bring

A few months back I posted a little tour of Paisley's nursery. There was a piece of paper taped to the side of her changing table that I read while feeding her. I had told ya'll that I'd post the entire poem. So, here it is....I won't be taking the time to type it out, so you may need a magnifying glass to read it, or perhaps you could save, enlarge and print it?? I hope it touches your soul the way it touches mine.
Align Center And here's a comic I received from my Mom the other day!! LOVE It!! She has an uncanny knack at finding the "perfect" comic strip, labeling them accordingly with our personal names and sending them our way. Addressed
To: "the Mom"
From: "use to be the Mom".
And lastly, the beautiful ad for my husbands business EWBN, (Eagle Wings Business Network) in our local paper. I think it was the nicest one on the entire page, (I'm just a little bit biased)!!



Tyler said to me this morning, "Is coffee your breakfast Mom?"
"Yes, I guess it is." I replied.
"But you need to eat FOOD Mom."

I love this kid.




"Everything is blooming most recklessly;
if it were voices instead of colors,
there would be an unbelievable shrieking
into the heart of the night."
~Rainer Maria Rilke, Letters of Rainer Maria Rilke~

1 comment:

Shawn Smucker said...

Love that quote Janelle: "shrieking into the heart of the night"