Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, June 20, 2011

Planting a garden

Our garden is growing beautifully right now,
but it all started with a little seed....
Tyler wanted to take a picture and this is what he captured.
Neat. I watched my husband work :) while the kids did this.....


Fresh soil and little helpers.
Mama knows best, that's for sure....
we follow her instructions perfectly for SHE is the wise garden one!!


Those hands have worked more soil then I will in my lifetime.....acres upon acres!!!!
Our little plot on earth.....

"Plants cry their gratitude for the sun in green joy."
~Astrid Alauda~

1 comment:

Jeane` said...

What great pictures!!! Speaking of cuteness, take a look at some pretty adorable little guys (and handsome big ones) on my new post.

Can't wait to try some of your garden goodness!!! *Your jelly, by the way, is absolutely DEEEEE-Licious!!!