Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Willow House


 I am so delighted to announce my new business venture with Willow House.  It's been years of being on the lookout for a home-based business that was "the perfect fit" for me and finally I've found it.

*  Home Decor * Outdoor Living *
 * Home entertainment * Dining

This company has it all and I am proud to represent them.
I am anticipating an exciting Summer of learning and growing and trying something new!   Here's just a PEEK of my favorite things:


OH, the vintage beauty of it all!
LOVE the design, the quality, the detail! 

  If you have a few extra minutes, bop on over to their catalog at my personal website, (it even makes a "sweesh" noise when you "turn" the pages, like you're looking at a real magazine). Love that!!  Over there you can also read a bit more about my thoughts in getting involved with this company in the first place.
Tonight is my Launch Party. Here are some of the GREAT items that are on sale right now, like the cutest red casserole dish, (pictured above) for under $30, with scalloped edges and handles!  So sweet.

Have fun looking....
"You'll always miss 100% of the shots you don't take."
~Wayne Gretzky~

No comments: