Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, January 14, 2008

Angel view

I've been thinking a lot about angels lately. I pray that they surround our home and go with us when we leave these four walls. And especially as the boys sleep, we pray that angels look over them and keep them safe. I've often wondered where exactly they "are." Do they stand at the door, do they stand in the four corners of the room? Do they hover above us? As I was watching the boys take their nap the other day, (life just goes by too quickly to not take some time to watch your babies sleep), I pictured peaceful angels just hovering above them.....so I decided to give the camera to one of them and let them take a picture from their view....Angel view!!
"He called a little child and had him stand among them. See that you do not look down on one of these little ones. For I tell you that their angels in heaven always see the face of my Father in heaven." Matthew 18:2,10 "THEIR ANGELS"!!! Don't you just love this verse? I think it means that each child has their own angel, although I'm sure some children have even more as many mothers could attest to!

"Then you will walk safely in your way, and your foot will not stumble. When you lie down, you will not be afraid; yes, you will lie down and your sleep will be sweet." Proverbs 3:23-24

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what sweet sweet photo's.