Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

My new apron!!

Last night some of my girlfriends and I got together to exchange Christmas gifts. A few weeks ago we had picked names. One of my friends, Dana, just recently started sewing. She made an apron for each of us! She amazingly captured each personality within the apron! It was so much fun seeing each one and trying them on. Four of us are quite pregnant right now and even so, they fit just perfectly! Can you pick out the little baby bumps?? I wore mine the rest of the evening, I didn't want to take mine off. I LOVE IT!! Thank you once again Dana! You are truly talented!!!
Pictured left~right: Dana Beiler, Shar Halvorsen, Mindi Bruckhart, Dawn Fisher, Heidi Kurtz, me.
P.s. missed you Kara!
"The greatest sweetener of human life is Friendship."
~Joseph Addison~


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

missed being with you all. cant wait to see my apron. sad my baby bump isn't in the pic.

oh joy! said...

Now, I realize i am taking a huge risk here, but I see four baby bumps. My apologies if there are less and you're welcome if there are more!!!

Do you ladies drink bottled water or tap? If tap, what township? Just in case...