- My oldest sister, Fan, started a blog! You can visit and revisit it here. She's a wonderful writer and I think you'll enjoy her posts.
- Tyler drank my Starbucks white chocolate mocha the other morning, leaving me one sip!!! I had purchased it Saturday night to enjoy on Sunday morning. I placed in the refrigerator, anticipating the sweetness when I woke up! Sunday morning came and the boys, in their usual fashion, helped themselves to little containers of yogurt. Well, Tyler seemed to enjoy my drink as well. Upon seeing the ONE sip remaining I said, "who drank my coffee??" Tyler replied, "I drank your hot chocolate Mom!" WHAT? That thing was loaded with caffeine and we, along with the rest of our church congregation got to see him crawling out of his skin. Dear boy didn't know what to do with himself....running about, lying on the floor, just couldn't hold still. Finally, half way through the morning worship, he crashed. "Hold me, Mom" he said and then laid on my chest like a newborn for the next 10 minutes.
Next time I'll be keeping my "hot chocolate" out of reach!
- Tonight I'm taking Tyler to see "Annie" at the Fulton Opera House. We're going with some dear friends of ours....MaryJo and her little girl Josephine. We're going to get all dressed up. It should be a wonderful night. I hope Tyler can understand what's happening on stage. I also hope he and my other children have an appreciation for live theatre. There's nothing like it....watching or acting!
- Don't tell, but I'm trying to find the perfect recliner for Jake for Christmas, (honey, if you read that, just pretend you didn't)!! I'll tell you, it's hard finding something that fits a 6'2 man....or is he 6'4, regardless, he's tall!
- I love our new wood stove, (THANKS TOAD & RAQUEL) it heats our whole house so nicely....and it's so cozy! Pictures to come soon. Another testament to my husband's amazing skills.
- I should have had "Happy New Year" written on ALL my Christmas cards, gives me another 2 weeks to get them out and still be "on time"!!
- Paisley's almost 8 months old! EIGHT!!!!!
- I just came up with the funniest greeting for my girlfriends....want to hear it, of course you do! HAPPY HOLLADAYS!!!!!!!!!!!! ha ha ha ha ha! When we go out to eat or get to hang out without our children or just do stuff we use to do when we were 21, single and carefree, we say "holla". And what a perfect greeting for this time of year!
- Dear Target, if it's not too much bother, could you hold on putting out swimsuits until, say, December 31st? Thank you, Janelle