Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

DANGER ZONE!!!

DEAR FRIENDS, FOR THE SAKE OF YOUR WALLET....STAY AWAY FROM TARGET RIGHT NOW. THEY HAVE A NEW LINE OF THINGS CALLED "LIBERTY FROM LONDON" AND IT IS OUT OF THIS WORLD DARLING, VINTAGE, CUTE, PRECIOUS, BEAUTIFUL, UNIQUE, CREATIVE AND WONDERFUL!!!! STAY AWAY, I TELL YOU!!!! YOU CAN'T EVEN TURN ONE CORNER WITHOUT ANOTHER AMAZING THING CALLING OUT TO YOU. FINALLY LAST NIGHT, AFTER ROUNDING ANOTHER BEND, I HAD TO START TALKING OUT LOUD AND THERE WERE SOME MEN WITH RED SHIRTS STANDING RIGHT THERE, LOOKING AT ME LIKE I ESCAPED THE MENTAL WARD, but i didn't care. I needed Target intervention. THIS IS WHAT I SAID while shaking my head back and forth, "KNOCK IT OFF TARGET, THIS IS TOO MUCH, I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE, JUST STOP IT, STOP IT. YOU'RE KILLING ME HERE, KILLING ME!!!" i think they were concerned for me.

i left with a pack of napkins. the most darling red old-school bicycle on a backdrop of robin egg blue and white polka dots.


i want the plates that match.


and the cups.


but Paisley needed formula. Guess a babies gotta eat, right?


SO, NOW YOU KNOW AND YOU CAN'T SAY SOMEONE DIDN'T WARN YOU.
See you later, I'm going to donate my plasma for $$.




**3/24/2010 @ 11:19 pm. update and confession: i went back.
i bought the plates that matched.
and the cups.
and another pack of napkins.
charged it on my target card, (that i had to dig out of the drawer because i'm not responsible enough to keep it in my wallet like a normal 31 year old woman).
i need help.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah, just there on monday.
oh my!

Beth in NC said...

LOL! You are too funny! I love Target too!

Bess said...

Target is wonderful! Thank God it's not as expensive as it could be. ;o)

BTW: I've sold my plasma for $$. In my college years. Not a fun process, but hey, it's money! Just sayin'... ;o)

Vickie said...

I'm with you (what's new?!!) on the Liberty stuff. OMGosh!!! I just have to stay away from Target. And I also sold plasma for cash in college...there is not enough money in the WORLD to get me to do it again. xoxoxoxox

Terri said...

three things
1) I was in Target the day the Liberty stuff was put on the shelves -there are people crazier than you...they were at the door in the morning waiting for them to open up!
2) Thank you for your kind words, and yes...I will need boxes. I'm pacing myself, I have some here waiting to be filled. yuck.
3) Were you KIDDING about the plasma??? I'd totally go with you!! Saves a life and fills the wallet all at the same time! BUT...your friends seem to be warning you not to do it...how badly do you want the Liberty for London merch?

Oh, wait...
4) when you were purusing the Targe site, did you happen to see the Liberty CHAIRS on there??!?!? No kidding...you'd die! {our Target does not have them. Blah}

Angela Stoltzfus said...

soooo.........they even have clothes from the Liberty/London line!!! i have to admit, i got caught in the trap! i did hear a lady "talking" to herself much in the same way that you described...had to smile & think of you. the shelves that once held the beautiful plates/napkins/cups etc. are pretty bare--so it's good you got your lovely stash!!!! =))
i'm sure you don't regret it!