- sun in his eyes~he loves to wear his "eggo glasses", (Diego) and
makes sure he has them everywhere we go.
- his favorite type of gum is "spicy" gum, (big red or peppermint).
- He likes hummus and anything spicy he will eat.
- He loves to play the guitar and sing loud.
- he doesn't like when the music is too loud in the car, but when he's in control, the louder the better. And when he plays the guitar he loves the music to be LOUD!!
- his socks have to be on his feet just perfectly, "all jack up Mom" if it's slightly off.
- one of his favorite things to do is to put lotion on his face and chapstick
on his lips, (normally done in stealth mode) after which I will ask what he's
doing. "Look me handsome" he'll matter-of-factly say.
- Each night he prays for the same group of people:
"Aunt Chris, Tom, Vonnie, Sophie, Bennett."
I love you so much.
You adapt so well to whatever comes your way.
You have taught me a lot about being sensitive to others needs before my own.
You take life with a grace that is beyond your years. You go with the flow like no one I've ever met before.....oh wait, I married someone like that and he Fathered you, never mind!
Like this song says, "My wish for you is that this life becomes ALL that you want it to,
Your dreams stay BIG, and your worries stay small,
You never need to carry more then you can hold. And while you're out there gettin'
where you're gettin' to, I hope you know somebody loves you."
Jesus has a GREAT plan for your life and I am honored to call you SON!